I haven’t done a recipe post in a while so I thought I’d go ahead and type one up!
Most of my recipes I get off pinterest and I’ll post any links!
3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
2 cans (10 1/2 oz each) cream of chicken soup with herbs
3 cups frozen vegetables (such as peas, carrots, corn, green beans or a mixture)
2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Butter Tastin™ biscuits
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, stir together 3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken) and 2 cans (10 1/2 oz each) cream of chicken soup with herbs. Add 3 cups frozen vegetables and 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz); mix until combined. Pour into baking dish; spread in even layer.
3. Separate 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Butter Tastin’™ biscuits into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters; place in medium bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons melted butter; toss to coat. Spread biscuit pieces evenly over chicken mixture.
4. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuit pieces are thoroughly baked and center of casserole is bubbly.
Olive oil cooking spray
4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
Salt, to season
1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce (optional for added flavour)
1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped, divided
1 teaspoon salt, (or more to your tastes)
½ teaspoon cracked black pepper, to taste
4 bunches asparagus (37-40 spears), woody ends removed
1 lemon, sliced to garnish
1. Preheat oven 200°C | 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray and arrange the chicken on the sheet. Season chicken with salt; set aside.
2. Combine together the lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic, half of the parsley, salt and pepper. Pour three quarters of the honey lemon mixture over the chicken. Arrange the lemon slices over the top. Season with extra salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through to your liking. Arrange the asparagus around the chicken. Pour the remaining honey lemon mixture over the asparagus; season the asparagus with salt and pepper. Return to the oven to grill or broil until the chicken is golden and cooked through, and the asparagus is cooked. Garnish with the remaining parsley.
4. Serve with a side of rice or potatoes.
These are our two newest fave recipes! Share your favorites in the comments below!