Last year I typed up a blog about where I saw myself in a year and this post will be an update of where I actually am at! Let’s see how I did! Updates will be in BOLD!
- This time next year I’ll be finishing up my first semester of my bachelor’s program at a university! I’ve only ever gone to a community college so talk of a university is a little overwhelming but I got this! I’m in my first year of my bachelors program and it’s going well so far! It’s definitely harder than any of the classes I took for my associates degree but, so far, I’m doing well! Maybe I do got this! 😂
- I’d like to see us in a better place financially. We’re not in a bad place now but I think planning for better in the future is always a good idea. We’re still working on this but it is getting better! We’ve done so well lately & I know we will only get better from here on out!
- Next year I want to be done Christmas shopping by now! I always always procrastinate and literally haven’t even started yet. 😑 I failed at this. Still haven’t started. 🤷🏻♀️
- I see myself in a better place mentally. I’m working on a lot of things right now that will take time but if I still to them everything will have a better outlook in the end! I am soooooo happy to say that mentally I’m in a MUCH better place! I am doing so well and I’m proud of myself for how far I’ve come! Old me wouldn’t have taken on the possibility of moving forward so I’m so overly happy I gave it a chance because I’m in a MUCH better place.
- I see myself in a better place physically as well. I think once I get off birth control I can better focus on my weight and getting healthier. I did do well for a while! I quit drinking Pepsi, I was more active.. but now I’m just eh, whatever. We are TTC #3 so I do plan on working on starting over with doing better!
Where do you see yourself? What’s some of your goals? I’m glad that I chose to look back on old posts and do an update! It’s always nice seeing how far we’ve come in such a short amount of time! Where were you a year ago? Are you happy with the changes? Let me know in the comments!