I was tagged in a Fall Tag by We Earthbound Stars so here is my replies! 💕
1. What is one candle you MUST light every Fall?
Anything pumpkin or apple! They smell sooo good and make my house smell amazing!
2. When you think of Fall what does it remind you of?
Apple cider, hayrides, pumpkin patches, Apple harvests. All of the fun family activities!
3. What is your all-time favorite Fall/Halloween movie?
Nightmare Before Christmas, for sure!!
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
My husband and I don’t dress up but our girls already know what they wanna be! Our oldest, A, is going to be Iron Spider and our middle, S, is going to be Elsa (as of right now.. it could change another 4 or so times before Halloween)! I’m not sure if we will dress E up or just put her in a My First Halloween outfit.
5. What is your favorite Fall trend?
Omg, all of it! The oversized sweaters, leggings, boots, pumpkin flavored stuff, Apple flavored stuff!
6. When you think of Fall what drink comes to mind?
Apple Cider! I absolutely love this time of year because of the cider! I also might get a few pumpkin flavored drinks but cider is my all time fave!
7. What is your go-to Fall beauty product?
I’m not a make-up person so my go-to has always been a good lotion! My skin dries up so bad in the cooler weather so having a good lotion is a must!
8. Do you prefer Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Pumpkin, all the way! Apple is good, too, but if I have the choice I’ll always choose pumpkin! 😋😋
9. Do you have any Fall traditions? If so, tell us about them!
Pumpkin patch, corn mazes, pumpkin carving, family time!
10. The moment of truth… is Fall your favorite season?
I absolutely love fall and summer for their own reasons. I love pool time, river time, and enjoying being outside with my family in the summer. But Fall has its plus side, too! Oversized sweaters & leggings are my all time fave wardrobe! 💕