For today’s blog I am going to share a favorite recipe of ours!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of chicken broth
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 can Grands flaky refrigerator biscuits (I used a whole can, I like dumplings)
- Place Chicken breasts in crock pot and top with butter.
- Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- Add chicken broth
- Add diced onions and dried parsley
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours
- Once cooked shred the chicken
- Cut biscuits into 9 pieces
- Add biscuits to the soup and stir
- Cover and cook on high for another hour
- Serve warm and enjoy!