Thanks for visiting my blog! Today I will be sharing with you six pet peeves that I have..
- When someone says they will do something and either do not do it at all or do the complete opposite.
- When people scuff their shoes when they walk. It is not hard to pick up your feet y’all…
- People who stop right in front of you on a sidewalk or walking area.. I cannot stand this.
- When a car cuts in front of me and either goes really slow or turns not too far ahead.
- The wrong use of your/you’re, they’re/there/their, etc..
- When people don’t use their turn signal.
There are MANY things that irk my nerves but those are just the first six that came to mind.