Welcome to day 9 of BLOGMAS!
As a naturally freezing person winter time is my absolute least favorite season EXCEPT for the holidays. There are a few items that, no matter how many I already own, I can NEVER have enough of.
- Blankets – I currently have about 5 blankets in my living room draped over the couch and the chairs however I will NEVER say no to getting another one! My favorites are the warm, fuzzy, fleece ones!
- Hoodies/sweatshirts – I don’t think there is a day in winter, or most of the year actually, that you will find me without a hoodie or a sweatshirt on. They’re warm, comfortable, and easy. What’s not to love??
- Fleece pajama bottoms – This speaks for itself, I think.
- Chapstick – My lips HATE winter and cold months. I keep one in my truck, in my pocketbook, and in my diaper bag at alllllll times!
- Lotion – Again, speaks for itself.. but this is a MUST have for me once it starts getting colder out.
What are some of your winter must haves? Let me know in the comments!
Come back tomorrow for some of my favorite Christmas cookie recipes! YUM!