My husband is always the hardest person for me to buy a gift for. He is the type of person that if he wants something he will buy it himself. He makes a birthday/Christmas list every year and even after sending it out to everyone he purchases shit off of it. -rolls eyes- If the men if your life are hard to buy for I hope that my list of ideas will help you pull something together that they will love!
- Tools – Go with him to Home Depot or Lowes and pay attention to what he looks at.
- Shirts – Anything funny or related to something he’s into always works!
- Boxers – Let’s be honest men always need new boxers.
- Socks – Again, they always need new socks.
- Flashlight – I don’t think a man can ever have enough flashlights.
- Watch – Men love a nice looking watch.
- Ties – Having a nice selection of ties to choose from is nice.
- Trimmer set
- Something to go along with his hobby
- Homemade cards/gifts from the kids
- Personalized cufflinks
- New gaming console
- Games for said console
Good luck with the men in your life! I hope this list helped you!