If you’re anything like me you never know what you want for your birthday or Christmas because you’re always worrying about everyone else and thinking “So and so would LOVE this!” “My nephew/niece would enjoy this!” and even though you pick things up throughout the year and end up always putting it back on the shelf you cannot think of a single thing you want. I will be putting together a list of gift ideas for the women in your life and hopefully make your life a little but easier.
- Fuzzy socks – this is ALWAYS a fave of mine and I will never own enough pair!
- New pan set – Every now and then it is nice to have a new set of pans to freshen up your kitchen.
- Movies – I can always sit down and watch a movie.
- Gift cards – I love getting gift cards to my favorite places.
- Jewelry – I don’t wear too much jewelry but if the woman you are buying for has a pandora bracelet or something similar getting her a pendant that reflects an interest of hers or something close to her would be a nice gift.
- Bath salts or bath bombs – A nice, relaxing hot bath is amazing and both salts and bombs help us relax.
- Home decor
- New kitchen supples
- Blankets – Like fuzzy socks I love blankets and can never have enough!
- Season of their favorite show
Whew, that was harder than I thought. But, I sincerely hope that this list will give you some ideas of what to purchase for the women in your life!