The very amazing Stephanie over at One Caring Mom nominated me for the Liebster Award and honestly, I had to look it up! I have heard of it many times but had no idea what it meant. So, a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to Stephanie!! 💜💜💜
Stephanie is a mom, like me, who blogs about quite a few different things! I have loved all of her content that I have read so far! She’s one of my favorite bloggers! She’s an amazing, caring person and she’s been an amazing friend in the blogger community! Make sure to check her blog out!
I found this description on the original Liebster Award page! It is such an honor to be nominated for this award.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
How the Liebster Award Works
1. Add a link to the Official Liebster Award page in your blog post.
2. Answer the questions from your nominator.
3. Ask 11 more questions to those you nominate.
4. Comment on the Liebster Award blog with a link to your post.
Questions from Stephanie
1. How many times a week do you try to post on your blog and why?
I try to have a new post go live twice a week, however it has been more like once a week lately with life being as chaotic and hectic as it is. I have a 4 month old baby, along with a 4 year old and an 11 year old.. so my days are short.. and I don’t get much sleep. But I try to schedule out posts so that I reach my goal of two a week. I do this so that I can continue to reach out to my readers, maintain consistency, and continue helping my blog grow by having new content frequently.
2. What is your dream job?
If you had asked me this five years ago I would have said a career working with children, specifically victims of domestic violence and abuse. During my internship to complete my associates degree I worked with an amazing agency in a field I never would have thought I would have such a passion to work in. I went from wanting to work with children to wanting to work with people in need of hospice. Working for the hospice agency was both an amazing experience and a huge eye opener.
3. Do you have any pets?
No, we do not.
4. Which month of the year is your favorite and why?
Normally I would probably pick August because it’s my birthday month but honestly I don’t even know anymore. I feel like every month has it’s good and bad and I look forward to the whole year.
5. As a blogger, how do you manage to keep everything organized?
Planner, definitely. If it wasn’t for my planner and being able to schedule posts I would be in trouble.
6. What is the most frustrating thing that you’ve discovered about being a blogger?
Not really frustrating but the amount of time it takes. When I first started I thought it would be as easy as having a diary… WRONG. LOL. It takes a lot of work and planning but it is so worth it.
7. How do you unwind at the end of a long day?
Hot bath, reading, catching up on my favorite/subscribed YouTube families.
8. If you watch TV, what is your favorite show? Or genre of show?
This Is Us, definitely. I also watch Jane the Virgin, Hallmark movies, Teen Mom (guilty pleasure), and The Fosters and I can’t wait for the spin off to begin next month!
9. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer and fall. Summer because of beach/pool days. Fall because leggings and oversized sweaters.
10. What is your biggest weakness and how do you overcome it?
I’d say my biggest weakness is that I’m overly sensitive. I cry about everything. I hate confrontation. I don’t handle arguments or yelling very well. I haven’t overcome this and I don’t think I ever will. I think having kids and becoming a mom has made me even more sensitive and emotional. Lol.
11. If money were not a problem, where in the world would you live and why?
Honestly, I think I would stay exactly where I am.. Maybe buy a bigger house.. but I am content with where we live now. I love living in the country, the kids’ grandparents and immediate family (besides one uncle) is here. It just makes sense.
1. What’s the story or reasoning behind your blogs name?
2. Describe yourself in three words.
3. What is one of your favorite memories?
4. What has been your biggest challenge with blogging?
5. If given the choice would you stay in the present time or travel to a different time?
6. What is your favorite book/movie?
7. Are you a glass half full or half empty type of person?
8. What is your favorite/go to motivational quote?
9. Who is your hero?
10. What’s your process for coming up with new content?
11. What’s one random fact about you?
Jordan @ Daily Cup of JoJo
Emily @ Life’s Little Musings
Alexandra @ Our Joyful Chaos
Louise @ Lou Does Travel
Anne @ Nana Extra Ordinary
Tresa @ The Mom Blog WI
Neeloo @ From Nee to You
Silvia @ Life with Fibroids
Samantha @ Sam Space
Jasmine @ What A Beautiful Chaos