A fellow blogger, Dani, shared that she’d be doing a 30-day blog challenge and I decided I’d do it as well! You can find her blog here!
To start out this 30-day blog challenge I’m going to share 20 random facts about me. Some of this y’all may already know but some of my newer followers/readers may not. So without further ado..
- I’m originally from Ohio but currently live in Virginia.
- I moved to VA in 2003.
- Growing up I was a grandparents girl, not just one or the other.
- I looked up to my grandpa in a fatherly way because my father couldn’t be bothered to be in my life.
- I’m a Leo.
- I became a mom at 19, but got pregnant when I was 18.
- I dip Fritos in tuna.
- I mix my macaroni & mashed taters together.
- I prefer room temperature drinks except water. My water has to be ice cold.
- My career goal is to be a Medical Social Worker in the Hospice field.
- My (now) husband and I got engaged in 2005 when I was 18 and he was 21.
- He proposed to me in downtown Richmond in front of a huge Christmas tree 10 days before Christmas.
- We got married in 2011 (11-11-11) when I was 23 and he was 26.
- I’ve had both the top & bottom of my belly button pierced.
- I’ve had both sides of my bottom lip pierced (not at the same time).
- I’m allergic to nickel.
- Because of my allergy my body rejected all of my piercings.
- Also because of my allergy we had to upgrade my original wedding set.
- I’ve got 2 tattoos. One on my left hip and one of the lower right side of my back.
- I’m super emotional. I cry at EVERYTHING.
Come back tomorrow to see what day 2 brings!