My husband is always the hardest person for me to buy a gift for. He is the type of person that if he wants something he will buy it himself. He makes a birthday/Christmas list every year and even after sending it out to everyone he purchases shit off of it. -rolls eyes- If the men if your life are hard to buy for I hope that my list of ideas will help you pull something together that they will love!
- Tools – Go with him to Home Depot or Lowes and pay attention to what he looks at.
- Shirts – Anything funny or related to something he’s into always works!
- Boxers – Let’s be honest men always need new boxers.
- Socks – Again, they always need new socks.
- Flashlight – I don’t think a man can ever have enough flashlights.
- Watch – Men love a nice looking watch.
- Ties – Having a nice selection of ties to choose from is nice.
- Trimmer set
- Something to go along with his hobby
- Homemade cards/gifts from the kids
- Personalized cufflinks
- New gaming console
- Games for said console
If you’re anything like me you never know what you want for your birthday or Christmas because you’re always worrying about everyone else and thinking “So and so would LOVE this!” “My nephew/niece would enjoy this!” and even though you pick things up throughout the year and end up always putting it back on the shelf you cannot think of a single thing you want. I will be putting together a list of gift ideas for the women in your life and hopefully make shopping a little but easier.
- Fuzzy socks – this is ALWAYS a fave of mine and I will never own enough pair!
- New pan set – Every now and then it is nice to have a new set of pans to freshen up your kitchen.
- Movies – I can always sit down and watch a movie.
- Gift cards – I love getting gift cards to my favorite places.
- Jewelry – I don’t wear too much jewelry but if the woman you are buying for has a pandora bracelet or something similar getting her a pendant that reflects an interest of hers or something close to her would be a nice gift.
- Bath salts or bath bombs – A nice, relaxing hot bath is amazing and both salts and bombs help us relax.
- Home decor
- New kitchen supplies
- Blankets – Like fuzzy socks I love blankets and can never have enough!
- Season of their favorite show
Good luck with your Christmas shopping! I hope these lists helped you!